Check The Power
If you do not see a blue/green light on the Digital Signage Player
- Double Check that there is active power to the Digital Signage Player.
- Plug is secure in wall socket or power strip
- If plugged into a power strip be sure the power strip is turned on.
- Be sure that the power is turned on, on the Digital Signage Player (so the Blue/Green light in the front of the box is lit)
- SS300 (BLACK PLAYER) - Power button is on the front right side of the Digital Signage Player
- SS200 (SILVER PLAYER) – Power switch is on the back of the Digital Signage Player near the power cord
Check The HDMI Connection
If you still see a “No Signal” sign and your Digital Signage Player is powered on...
- Verify that the HDMI Cord (Video cable) is securely connected to both the TV and the Digital Signage Player
- Note which input the HDMI Cord is plugged into on the TV.
(Example: HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3)
- On your TV Remote press the button that says either “INPUT” or “SOURCE”.
- Scroll through the selection to choose the HDMI input that the HDMI cord is plugged into on your TV.
- (if you have trouble scrolling through this selection press the input / source button multiple times and that may change the selection.)
- Note you may need to stop on the correct HDMI selection for a minimum of 5 seconds in order for the TV to display